- Ukraine reduces steel output by 93.9%, ranking 38th in Worldsteel rating, in Dec 2022 08.02.2023
- Ukraine insists on greater synchronization of sanctions regimes against Russia by EU, G7 – Svyrydenko 08.02.2023
- Ukrzaliznytsia increases transportation of iron ore by 45%, ferrous metals by 2.1 times in Jan 08.02.2023
- JIT MH17 makes public materials about Russian president's involvement in flight downing – PGO 08.02.2023
- Defense forces attack 23 places of invaders’concentration in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 08.02.2023
Maliuska, Canadian Minister of Justice discuss investigation of war crimes committed on Ukraine’s territory
KYIV. Nov 28 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Minister of Justice of Ukraine Denys Maliuska has discussed with Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada David Lametti the investigation of war crimes committed on the territory of Ukraine and bringing the perpetrators to justice.
"Minister of Justice of Ukraine Denys Maliuska held the first meeting in the framework of participation in the conference of Ministers of Justice of the G7 member countries. The head of the Ukrainian Ministry of Justice discussed the investigation of war crimes committed on the territory of Ukraine and bringing the perpetrators to justice with Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada David Lametti," the press service of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine reports.