- Brussels calls recent anti-corruption investigations as ‘positive signal’ 03.02.2023
- Progress in provision of weapons by France to Ukraine is inevitable, we will hear about results in near future – Stefanchuk 02.02.2023
- SBU detains employee of Ukroboronprom, who works for Russia’s military intelligence 02.02.2023
- USA imposes sanctions against 12 companies, 10 individuals who help Kremlin evade sanctions 02.02.2023
- Russian troops continue preparations for offensive in separate directions – AFU General Staff 02.02.2023
Losses of Russian army amount to almost 700 people of military staff, two tanks, two aircraft, four helicopters in 24 hours – General Staff
KYIV. Jan 24 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The losses of the Russian army during the day amounted to 690 people of military personnel, two tanks, two planes and four helicopters, and since the beginning of the full–scale invasion on February 24, 122,170 people, according to the General Staff of Ukraine.
"The total combat losses of the enemy from February 24, 2022 to January 24, 2023 approximately amounted to: about 122,170 people of military personnel (plus 690), 3,152 tanks (plus two) units, 6,284 armored combat vehicles (plus eight) units, 2,148 artillery systems (plus two) units, 448 units of MLRS (plus one unit), 220 units of air defense equipment, 289 units of aircraft (plus two), 281 helicopters (plus four) units, 1,897 operational-tactical level UAVs (plus three), 749 cruise missiles, 18 ships/boats, 4,944 motor vehicles and tankers (plus eight) units, and 194 units of special equipment (plus one)," the message says.
The data is being updated.