- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
Less and less difference between Kremlin, ISIS even at verbal level – Podoliak
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Russian Federation should be recognized as a terrorist state, as the actions of the Kremlin are increasingly reminiscent of the actions of ISIS terrorists, adviser to the head of the President’s Office Mykhailo Podoliak said.
"First, Moscow’s anti-Semitic statements, now massive rocket attacks on Ukrainian cities. Lviv, Vinnytsia, Kirovohrad, Zakarpattia. Russia should be recognized as a state sponsor of terrorism. There is less and less difference between the Kremlin and ISIS, even at the verbal level," Podoliak wrote in Twitter on Tuesday.