- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Lekhim pharmaceutical company to launch production of vaccines against COVID-19 in 2022 – city council
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The pharmaceutical company Lekhim plans to launch production of vaccines against COVID-19 in 2022, the press service of Kharkiv City Council reported.
“This is a very important project. We do not know what the situation will be in a month or two with a pandemic. And the fact that Kharkiv enterprise is going to produce a vaccine and invest about EUR 25-30 million in production is very good,” Ihor Terekhov said.
He also said that Kharkiv local authorities are now doing everything possible to prepare for a likely new wave of coronavirus: drugs, necessary medical equipment and oxygen stations are being purchased.
According to the information posted on the City Council’s website, the CoronaVac vaccine, created by the Chinese company Sinovac Biotech, will be produced in Kharkiv. In 2021, Lekhim Group became the official supplier of this vaccine in Ukraine.