- Yermak: There are great expectations from conference on Ukraine's restoration in Rome 30.03.2023
- Complaint filed with police, Culture Ministry's Commission to continue its work in Lavra tomorrow – Tkachenko 30.03.2023
- Ukraine ready to take back deported Ukrainian orphans on Russia's border with any EU country – Vereschuk 30.03.2023
- Issue of Putin's possible visit to Turkey being worked out; no official confirmation – Ukraine's Ambassador 30.03.2023
- Kremlin outraged by China's lack of support for Russian aggression against Ukraine – Kuleba in FT interview 30.03.2023
Law enforcement officers launch investigation into fact of night attack of shaheds on Zaporizhia – PGO
KYIV. March 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Under the procedural leadership of Zaporizhia Regional Prosecutor’s Office, a pretrial investigation has been launched into criminal proceedings on the fact of violation of the laws and customs of war by Russian occupiers who attacked Zaporizhia on Monday night with kamikaze drones, the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) reports.
“According to the investigation, at about 00:40 on March 6, 2023, the Russian military attacked Zaporizhia and its suburbs with drones. According to the results of the targeted destruction of infrastructure objects, the property of one of the local enterprises and the adjacent territory of a private household were damaged,” the report says.
It clarifies that the pretrial investigation in criminal proceedings is carried out by the investigators of the SBU Department in Zaporizhia region.