- Prosecutor who heads Sevastopol prosecutor's office notified of suspicion of treason – PGO 28.10.2021
- Ukraine and Romania lend Moldova gas to maintain pressure in its gas transport network 28.10.2021
- Power line, five residential buildings damaged due to artillery shelling by Russia-occupation forces in Luhansk region – head of Regional State Administration 28.10.2021
- Ukraine ready to provide foreign customers with up to 40% of its UGS facilities to create strategic reserves 28.10.2021
- HACC allows investigation into case against Dubilet in absentia 28.10.2021
Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy
KYIV. Sept 18 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The entry into the Republic of Latvia without a valid reason is allowed only to citizens of Ukraine who have COVID certificates from the EU EEA member states, Switzerland and the UK, and who have COVID certificates in the Diia mobile application, according to the Ukrainian Embassy in Latvia.
"Entry into the Republic of Latvia from September 18, 2021 without a valid reason, including for tourism purposes, is allowed only to citizens of Ukraine who have COVID certificates of the EU EEA member states, Switzerland and the UK, and also have COVID certificates obtained in the Diia mobile application with a QR code to check them and are compatible with the current system for recognizing COVID-19 vaccination certificates in the Republic of Latvia," the embassy said on Facebook.
These persons are not subject to ten days of self-isolation and are exempt from the requirement of testing for COVID-19 before arriving in Latvia and after their stay. Before traveling, one must fill in a questionnaire on the website covidpass.lv (no earlier than two days before your arrival in Latvia).