- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Last Bushmaster armored personnel carrier, batch of howitzers sent to Ukraine from Australia – ambassador
KYIV. May 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The last of the Bushmaster armored personnel carriers donated by Australia as part of assistance to the Ukrainian Armed Forces flew to Ukraine, Australian Ambassador Bruce Edwards has said.
"The last of 20 Bushmaster protected mobility vehicles gifted to the Ukrainian Defense Ministry, along with a number of M777 Howitzers, has departed Australia, en route to Ukraine," Edwards said on Twitter.
He said the delivery is carried out by Antonov Airlines.