- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
Land sale-purchase transactions since early July account for one third of total number of transactions with land – UAC
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Only one third of transactions (4,880) out of 14,230 with farmland plots concluded from the start of the land market on July 1 as of September 9 directly related to land purchase and sale operations, according to the website of the Ukrainian Agri Council (UAC).
According to the data published by the UAC with reference to the State Service for Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre, the rest of its alienation agreements were concluded on inherited land plots, land for commercial agricultural production, personal peasant farming, individual gardening, which were previously allowed by law.
According to the UAC, 4,880 contracts related directly to land purchase and sale transactions prohibited until July 1, 2021, as well as contracts for its donation and exchange, which reflects the quantitative indicators of the land reform. The Ukrainian Agri Council said that according to the specified types of contracts, the total area of alienated land plots was 16,760 hectares.