- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Kyivstar to provide free unlimited calls to subscribers in settlements most affected by war
KYIV. May 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Kyivstar mobile operator every 7 days will add an unlimited number of minutes for calls in the network to subscribers of tariff plans located in the cities and villages with active hostilities, or in temporarily occupied settlements.
The operator’s press service reported, in addition, regardless of the region of Ukraine, all prepaid customers can use the We Are Together free service – choose one number in the Kyivstar network, which they can always call for free.
At the same time, contract subscribers and business clients of the operator in the cities and villages with active hostilities, or in temporarily occupied settlements, can also use the operator’s basic services without paying the bill.
In addition, according to the company’s data, subscribers with the Calls for Parents and Internet for Parents tariffs received an additional 100 minutes for calls to other networks and 5,000 Mb of mobile Internet in May. About 500,000 clients of the mobile operator received such assistance. And the company’s employees collected UAH 377,000 to help lonely old people.
As reported, during the war, Kyivstar provided its subscribers with free services worth more than UAH 400 million.