- Putin disagrees with Erdogan on UN SC reform: veto right cannot be scrapped 21.10.2021
- Zaporizhia Iron Ore Plant increases production of iron ore by 7.1% in Jan-Sept 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's military development by NATO already taking place, it's real threat for Russia – Putin 21.10.2021
- Congress of Servant of People party to be held in mid-November – Korniyenko 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No one tells me which TV programs to attend 21.10.2021
Kyivsky cardboard mill increases production by 30% in Jan-Sept
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The volume of commercial products of Kyivsky cardboard paper mill (Obukhiv, Kyiv region), the leader in the pulp and paper industry in sales, increased by 30.1% in January-September 2021 compared to the same period in 2020, to UAH 5.421 billion.
According to the statistics of the Ukrpapir association provided to Interfax-Ukraine, the plant has slightly accelerated the production growth rate in monetary terms compared to the same period last year (in the first half of the year it was 22%, over eight months – 29.3%).
In quantity terms, in particular, the plant increased output of corrugated packaging by 4.7% over this period, to 183 million square meters, keeping the second position in production of these products after Rubizhne cardboard and packaging mill (together with Trypilsky packing plant).
Output of base paper for sanitary and hygienic products increased slightly (by 0.3%), to 64,300 tonnes, and production of toilet paper in rolls decreased by 6.8%, to 312.2 million pieces.
The highest growth rate in January-September was again shown by production of cardboard, however, the growth rate slowed down a bit – to 13.5%, 174,100 tonnes were produced. In particular, boxboard was produced 34% more – 67,500 tonnes, and container (including paper for corrugation) – 3.4% more, 106,500 tonnes.
According to the association, in general, enterprises in the industry have increased output of corrugated packaging by 7.3%, to 554.34 million square meters, paper and cardboard by 12%, to almost 670,000 tonnes. Production of toilet paper in rolls decreased by 3%, to 518.34 million pieces.