- HCJ Ethics Council holds first meeting: first sections of regulations approved, leadership elected 01.12.2021
- Some 30 years passed since referendum on Ukraine's independence 01.12.2021
- Ukrainian political prisoner Ivan Yatskin goes on hunger strike – attorney 01.12.2021
- SBU verifies info on possible coup preparations – Venediktova 01.12.2021
- NATO countries respond to Ukraine's call to contain Russia – Kuleba 01.12.2021
Kyiv sends protest note to Russia in connection with shipment of next so-called 'humanitarian convoy' to ORDLO
KYIV. Nov 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine expresses its strong protest on continuing illegal practice of sending the so-called "humanitarian convoys" into the territory of Ukraine by the Russian Federation.
"On November 25, the Russian Federation ignored once again Ukraine’s earlier repeatedly expressed warnings and without our official permission, violating Ukrainian legislation, terms, conditions and modalities of humanitarian assistance’s supply illegally sent the so-called 104th ‘humanitarian convoy’ into the temporary occupied territories in Donetsk and Luhansk regions," Ukrainian MFA’s comment reads.
The diplomats stressed that the movement took place through an area of Ukrainian state border uncontrolled by the Government of Ukraine, Russian border checkpoints Donetsk and Matveyev Kurhan.
"Lack of respective legal grounds made impossible its compulsory clearance by Ukrainian border and customs authorities," it said.
In this context, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation a note of protest, requiring Russia to abandon the above-mentioned illegal actions against our state’s sovereignty and to follow the international law and Ukrainian legislation.