- Uzbekistan, Afghanistan could discuss power line, railroad construction projects 16.10.2021
- Zelensky instructs to consider issue of increasing prison term for smugglers to 20 years – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Russia records all-time high of COVID-19 cases, deaths, 33,308 and 1,002 – coronavirus response HQ 16.10.2021
- Ukraine's defense plan approves by NSDC is classified, it to be implemented in case of war – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Intl Court of Justice appoints second round of written submissions in Ukraine against Russia case – MFA statement 16.10.2021
Kyiv authorities: holidays to start from Oct 25 as scheduled
KYIV. Oct 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Students of Kyiv’s schools will go on autumn holidays according to the schedule, from October 25, there are no reasons for early start of the holidays, Deputy Head of Kyiv City State Administration Valentyn Mondrievsky said.
"There are no reasons for the early start of the autumn holidays. Now in schools in Kyiv, COVID-19 is ill just over 800 students, which is less than 0.3% of the total number of schoolchildren in the capital. In addition, more than 86% of employees have already been vaccinated in all educational institutions, which is one of the main conditions for full-time work. Given the pace of vaccination, by the end of October we vaccinate almost 100% of employees," quoted by the Kyiv City State Administration press service said, citing Mondrievsky on Wednesday.
He also said that today, almost all educational institutions have turned on heating, and over the weekend they will turn on heating in all educational institutions, of which there are over 900 facilities in the city. Thus, all conditions have been created in Kyiv for the safe continuation of the educational process.