- Invaders lose about 350 soldiers, 17 tanks, 31 artillery systems, 20 drones in Ukraine in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 07.10.2022
- Rada asks intl organizations to create special intl tribunal for Russia's aggression against Ukraine 07.10.2022
- Ukrainian military destroy two UAVs – Center command 07.10.2022
- Rada appeals to intl community about Russia's occupation of Northern Territories of Japan 07.10.2022
- Erdogan, Putin discuss Ukraine over phone – media 07.10.2022
Kuleba urges Belgrade to coordinate its policy on war between Russia and Ukraine with EU policy
KYIV. Sept 21 (Interfax-Ukraine) – At a meeting with Serbian Foreign Minister Nikola Selaković, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba called on Belgrade to coordinate its policy on Russia’s war with Ukraine with EU policy.
“In our meeting, Foreign Minister Nikola Selaković reaffirmed Serbia’s support for Ukraine’s territorial integrity. I called on Belgrade to align its policies regarding Russia’s war on Ukraine with those of the EU. I also thanked Serbia for embracing Ukrainians who fled the war,” Kuleba said on Twitter Wednesday.