- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Kuleba to pay working visit to Brussels on April 3-4 to participate in official meeting of Ukraine-NATO Commission
KYIV. April 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba will pay a working visit to Brussels on April 3 and 4 to participate in the official meeting of the Ukraine-NATO Commission, spokesman for the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry Oleh Nikolenko said.
“This will be the first meeting of the commission at the level of foreign ministers with the participation of Ukraine since 2017. The head of Ukrainian diplomacy will hold important talks in the context of preparations for the Vilnius NATO summit in July,” Kuleba said on Facebook.
The Foreign Ministry said Kuleba will also discuss in detail steps to strengthen Ukraine’s defense capability, including new arms supplies and ammunition production, increased sanctions pressure on Russia, the creation of a Special Tribunal for the Crime of Aggression against Ukraine, and humanitarian assistance.