- Putin gives Snowden Russian citizenship 26.09.2022
- Zelensky, Rutte discuss situation at front, further support for Ukraine 26.09.2022
- Invaders toughen filtration measures in occupied regions of Ukraine – AFU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Occupiers mount two missile attacks, launch four air strikes against Ukraine in past 24 hours – AGU General Staff 26.09.2022
- Air defense forces down Russian missile in Dnipropetrovsk region – governor 26.09.2022
Kuleba thanks Stoltenberg for his leadership in strengthening support for Ukraine
KYIV. Sept 22 (Interfax-Ukraine) – During a meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba thanked him for his leadership in strengthening support for Ukraine.
"In our today’s meeting, I thanked NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg for his leadership in stepping up support for Ukraine. I presented the concept of the Kyiv Security Compact which is set to become a tool of ensuring Ukraine’s security until we become a NATO member," Kuleba said on Twitter on Wednesday evening.