- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Kuleba, Stoltenberg, Borrell to hold trilateral meeting on Feb 21 at NATO HQ
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg will meet with Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba and European Union High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell at NATO headquarters on February 21.
According to the NATO website, the Secretary General, the Foreign Minister and the EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy will give a joint statement to the press after the meeting (at 12:45 Central European time).
“This will be the first meeting between Ukraine, the European Union, and NATO in this trilateral format. I look forward to meeting Jens Stoltenberg and Josep Borrell to strengthen our partnership and cooperation in defending Ukraine and Europe,” Kuleba said on Twitter.