- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Kuleba says he is going on business trip to Brussels, The Hague, New York
KYIV. Feb 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said he was leaving for Brussels, The Hague and New York, where negotiations on arms supplies, EU membership, as well as events on the occasion of the year of Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine will be held.
“Just after arriving from Munich, I set out on the road again. I am resuming my business trip to Brussels, The Hague and New York,” Kuleba said on Facebook.
The minister said the first trilateral meeting of Ukraine-EU-NATO is planned in Brussels to coordinate efforts on weapons, training, and increase the work of the defense industry.
“The Hague: negotiations on arms, responsibility, Ukraine’s EU membership and participation in events to mark the year of the full-scale invasion. New York: General Assembly, Security Council, meetings. It will be about a coalition in support of Ukraine, Zelenskyy’s Peace Formula, as well as other important decisions. We will definitely win,” Kuleba said.