- DTEK regards Zelensky's statements as unfair, baseless 27.11.2021
- Delivery of 50,000 vials of Remdesivir to Ukraine expected by Dec 15 – health minister 27.11.2021
- State overthrow being prepared by FSB officer, three defectors from Interior Ministry – media 27.11.2021
- Burba wants to sue for charge of disclosing classified info 27.11.2021
- There is no conflict of interest between Yermak and Tatarov – Zelensky 27.11.2021
Kuleba offers condolences in connection with death of citizens of North Macedonia in large-scale road accident in Bulgaria
KYIV. Nov 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine expresses his condolences to the families and friends of the citizens of North Macedonia who died in a large-scale traffic accident in Bulgaria.
"Terrifying news reports from Bulgaria on a bus accident that took so many lives of citizens of North Macedonia. My thoughts are with the families and friends of the victims. Please accept our deepest condolences and wishes of a speedy recovery to the injured," Kuleba wrote on Twitter.
Earlier, the Bulgarian media reported that a tourist bus hit the road accident at night on the Stuma highway. As a result of the accident, a fire broke out, killing at least 45 people, of whom there were 12 children.
Most of the passengers on the bus, according to media reports, are citizens of North Macedonia. The bus followed from Istanbul to Skopje.