- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Kuleba meets with his Pakistani counterpart, invites him to join Ukrainian Peace Formula implementation
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba held a meeting in Munich with Foreign Minister of Pakistan Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the parties discussed the Ukrainian Peace Formula and cooperation within the UN.
“I met Foreign Minister of Pakistan Bilawal Bhutto Zardari at the Munich Security Conference to strengthen our relationship. I invited Pakistan to join us in putting Ukraine’s Peace Formula into action. We also discussed cooperation within the UN,” Kuleba said on Twitter.