- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Kuleba meets with FMs of Japan, Brazil
KYIV. Feb 18 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba met with Japanese Foreign Minister Yoshimasa Hayashi and Brazilian Foreign Minister Mauro Vieira.
“Today, my Japanese counterpart Hayashi Yoshimasa and I discussed strengthening our excellent bilateral relations, as well as efforts within G7 and the UN. I called for ramping up global sanctions pressure on Moscow as we approach one-year mark of Russia’s full-scale aggression,” Kuleba said on Twitter.
During the meeting with Vieira, the ministers discussed the implementation of the Ukrainian Peace Formula.
“I had a meeting with my Brazilian counterpart Minister Mauro Vieira. I am grateful to Brazil for condemning Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine. I invited Brazil to take part in the implementation of Ukraine’s Peace Formula,” Kuleba said.