- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Kuleba has audience with Queen Margrethe II of Denmark
KYIV. Jan 27 (Interfax-Ukraine) – During his visit to Denmark, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba met with Queen Margrethe II and thanked her for her unwavering support of Ukraine amid Russian aggression.
“Honored to have an audience with HM Queen Margrethe II of Denmark in Copenhagen today. Highly appreciate Her Majesty’s unwavering support for Ukraine as our country counters Russian aggression. Looking forward to the Royal Family’s visit to Ukraine,” Kuleba said in Twitter on Thursday.