- GOVT PERMITS UP TO TEN EMPLOYEES OF EXPORT COMPANIES WITHOUT DEBTS, WITH AVERAGE WAGE OF UP TO UAH 20,000 TO TRAVEL ABROAD FOR UP TO SEVEN DAYS FROM SEPT 1 – SVYRYDENKO 19.08.2022
- Russian troops mount artillery attack on Marhanets, two people wounded – regional administration 19.08.2022
- Ukrainian air defense artillery forces eliminate five Russian drones, one Ka-52 helicopter in four days 19.08.2022
- PRESS RELEASE: Lawless actions of Bureau of Economic (In) Security of Ukraine: AMIC ENERGY will appeal against groundless and illegal seizure of real estate 19.08.2022
- Reintegration Ministry transfers UAH 1.5 mln to families of Ukrainian citizens illegally imprisoned in Russia 19.08.2022
Kuleba calls Putin’s demands illegitimate, harmful to intl peace and security
KYIV. Jan 10 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmitry Kuleba called the demands of Russian leader Vladimir Putin inappropriate and threatening international peace and security.
“Let’s call a spade a spade. Putin demands the U.S., NATO & the EU to accept Russia’s sphere of influence over sovereign neighboring states. But the Cold War is over, and so are spheres of influence. Putin’s demands are illegitimate and harmful to international peace and security,” Kuleba said on Twitter.