- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Kuleba: Auchan becomes full-fledged weapon of Russian aggression, I intend to discuss this with my French colleague
KYIV. Feb 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Dmytro Kuleba intends to discuss with French Foreign Minister Catherine Colonna the possible provision of assistance by the Auchan network to the Russian army.
“Last year, I urged the world to boycott Auchan for failing to withdraw from Russia and stop funding war crimes. However, the reality seems to be far worse: Auchan has evolved into a full-fledged weapon of Russian aggression. I intend to discuss this with my French counterpart,” Kuleba wrote on Twitter.
Earlier, the French publication Le Monde published a material that reported on the supply of humanitarian aid from the Russian Auchan network to the Russian occupiers.