- SBU chief, US Ambassador to Ukraine discuss issues of cooperation in fight against Russian aggression 30.03.2023
- Russia preparing to call up another 400,000 troops, probably using coercion – British intelligence 30.03.2023
- Three civilians killed, 11 wounded from Russian shelling over past day – Defense Ministry 30.03.2023
- Passport service Document starts operating in Germany 30.03.2023
- Ukraine’s Dpty Defense Minister in Poland gets acquainted with training of Ukrainian military, tests Leopard 2 tank 30.03.2023
Kryvonos vows to make every effort to preserve independence, development of NABU
KYIV. March 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Newly appointed Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) Semen Kryvonos has said that he will make every effort to preserve the independence and development of the institution.
“I will continue to be open to civil society, professional organizations, journalists, international partners. It is an honor for me to have an opportunity to work with the professional and well-coordinated team of the NABU,” he said on Facebook on Monday.
“I will make every effort to preserve the independence and development of the institution,” Kryvonos said, adding that he will consider his work effective if “every corrupt official will be afraid of God, the people of Ukraine, and NABU before thinking about committing a corruption offense will.”
“I am grateful to the contest commission for holding a transparent open competition, to the prime minister and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine for such a high degree of trust and for appointing me as NABU Director,” he said.
As reported, the Cabinet of Ministers on Monday appointed Head of the State Urban Planning Inspection of Ukraine Semen Kryvonos as NABU Director.