- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Kremlin sees Ukraine's Euro-Atlantic aspirations as dangerous to Russia
VLADIVOSTOK. Sept 2 (Interfax) – The Kremlin sees Ukraine’s Euro-Atlantic aspirations as dangerous to Russia and warns that their fulfillment will prompt Russia to take countermeasures, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.
"Washington has responded to Ukraine’s Euro-Atlantic aspirations quite positively. This is potentially very dangerous to us, because NATO would thus continue moving its military infrastructure closer toward our borders," Peskov said in an interview with the Izvestia television channel.
Russia would have to take countermeasures aimed at "rebalancing the situation and securing our boundaries a hundred percent," he said.