- Ukraine waiting for third plane with lethal weapons from USA – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Australia not to send troops to Ukraine, ready to aid in cybersecurity – FM 25.01.2022
- Kyiv Administration’s first dpty head Povoroznyk served with charges in ‘land plot for NSDC’ case – Klitschko 25.01.2022
- Volunteer formations to be deployed in small settlements, if necessary – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Japanese Embassy does not plan to evacuate its staff or their families from Ukraine 25.01.2022
Kremlin does not rule out Putin-Macron phone call in coming days – Peskov
MOSCOW. Jan 7 (Interfax) – Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov has not ruled out a possible phone call between Russian President Vladimir Putin and his French counterpart Emmanuel Macron in the coming days.
“Naturally, this is a matter of a phone call,” Peskov told Interfax, as he was commenting on Macron’s statement regarding his talks with Putin to be held shortly.
“The exact time is so far unknown,” he said.
“On the other hand, contacts between the two presidents could be agreed upon quite rapidly,” Peskov said.
“Hence, we cannot rule out a phone call of the kind in the coming days,” he said.