- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Kremenchuk steel works sees profit fall by 51.5% in 2022
KYIV. March 22 (Interfax-Ukraine) – PJSC Kremenchuk Plant of Metal Products (Poltava region) in 2022 reduced its net profit by 51.5% compared to the previous year, to UAH 284,000.
According to information for the annual general meeting of shareholders of the company, scheduled for April 26 of this year, which will be held remotely, retained earnings by the end of 2022 amounted to UAH 5.402 million.
The shareholders intend to sum up the results of work in 2022 and leave the profit undistributed. It is also planned to approve the charter in a new edition.
Kremenchuk Plant of Metal Products was established in 1994 on the basis of the state enterprise Kremenchuk Plant of Special Metal Structures and Communication Devices through its corporatization. In 2008, Kriukov Car Building Works (KCBW) acquired Kremenchuk Metal Products Plant.
According to the National Depository of Ukraine, for the fourth quarter of 2022, AS Skinest Finants (Estonia), which is a shareholder of KCBW, owned 75% of PJSC Kremenchug Metal Products Plant.
The charter capital of the plant is UAH 1.067 million, the par value of a share is UAH 0.05.