- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Klitschko hopes there to be no need to introduce lockdown in Kyiv
KYIV. Sept 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko hopes there will be no need to introduce a new lockdown in the capital.
"As for possible introduction of lockdown in Kyiv, we hope that we will not enter into tough restrictions. But nevertheless, we are studying and preparing for any further events," Klitschko said in the Podrobytsi Tyzhnia (Details of the Week) program on the Inter TV channel on Sunday night.
At the same time, he said that everything will depend on the course of vaccination, as well as compliance with anti-epidemiological norms.
The mayor said also that Kyiv shows better results in vaccination against coronavirus compared to other cities.