- Yermak: There are great expectations from conference on Ukraine's restoration in Rome 30.03.2023
- Complaint filed with police, Culture Ministry's Commission to continue its work in Lavra tomorrow – Tkachenko 30.03.2023
- Ukraine ready to take back deported Ukrainian orphans on Russia's border with any EU country – Vereschuk 30.03.2023
- Issue of Putin's possible visit to Turkey being worked out; no official confirmation – Ukraine's Ambassador 30.03.2023
- Kremlin outraged by China's lack of support for Russian aggression against Ukraine – Kuleba in FT interview 30.03.2023
Khersonvodokanal receives new pumping equipment
KYIV. March 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Municipal enterprise Khersonvodokanal has received modern pumping equipment from Grundfos (Denmark) as part of UNICEF humanitarian aid, Kherson City Council has reported.
“Another powerful batch of assistance with the support of Ukraine Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (Wash) Cluster and the Association of Water Utilities of Ukraine, financed by the UNICEF fund, was received by Khersonvodokanal as part of humanitarian aid,” the city council said on its Telegram channel on Wednesday.
According to the city council, “Grundfos’ reliable and energy-efficient pumping equipment will help provide city residents with water supply and sanitation services.”
Ten SP series borehole pumps with motors up to 26 kW and four SE sewage pumps with motors up to 17 kW were included in the first batch. After installation and configuration, the equipment will be immediately put into operation.