- One should not look for soft synonyms for war crimes – Podoliak 27.03.2023
- Zelenskyy: Dozens of apartments in two houses in Zaporizhia, affected by Russia’s rocket attack on March 22, not suitable for living 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: We start discussion with UK Parliament on recognizing Holodomor as genocide of Ukrainian people 27.03.2023
- Defense forces attack 10 places of concentration of invaders in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 27.03.2023
- Stefanchuk: It's time for UK to become leader of ‘air coalition’ 27.03.2023
Kazakhstan to transport 250,000 tonnes of Russian oil to Uzbekistan in 2023 – KazTransOil
ASTANA. March 16 (Interfax) – Kazakhstan’s KazTransOil plans to transit 250,000 tonnes of Russian oil to Uzbekistan in 2023, the company’s press service said in a statement.
“In accordance with the oil supply schedule, as approved by the Energy Ministry of Kazakhstan, JSC KazTransOil in March plans to transport 25,000 tonnes of Russian oil through Kazakhstan to Uzbekistan along the Omsk-Pavlodar-Chimkent route to the Shagyr oil loading rack, where the oil is loaded into railway tank cars,” according to the statement.
“JSC KazTransOil in 2023 expects to transit 250,000 tonnes of Russian oil to Uzbekistan through the main pipeline system,” the company said.