- Korniyenko to delegation of NATO Intl Secretariat: It's time to demonstrate results in Ukraine's application for membership in Alliance 31.03.2023
- Invaders shell Zaporizhia, Orikhiv; wound four – Yermak 31.03.2023
- Bucha's executions in cold-blood are part of Kremlin's plan to eliminate Ukrainians – European Commission's President 31.03.2023
- ICC, PGO to establish joint working groups to investigate war crimes 31.03.2023
- Zelenskyy takes part in raising state flag ceremony on restored flagpole in Bucha, presents mayor Hero City award 31.03.2023
Kazakhstan lags OPEC+ quota by 78,000 bpd in Feb – S&P
ALMATY. March 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Oil production in Kazakhstan totaled 1.55 million barrels per day in February 2023, according to the S&P Global Commodity Insights overview that cites Platts data.
Kazakhstan had an oil output quota of 1.628 million bpd as per the OPEC+ deal in February, implying that the country lagged the quota by 78,000 bpd for the month, according to S&P Global Commodity Insights.
Kazakhstan’s Energy Ministry has not yet provided data on the country’s oil production for February 2023.