- EXPLOSIONS HEARD IN KUPYANSK IN KHARKIV REGION – TELEGRAM CHANNELS 28.11.2022
- Kostin discusses with UK colleagues prospects of creating Special Tribunal for Crime of Aggression 28.11.2022
- Humanitarian aid from Hungary arrived in Kherson – City Council 28.11.2022
- Occupiers damage Mykolaivvodokanal's pumping station, water to be supplied to Mykolaiv from Buh estuary – mayor 28.11.2022
- Danilov: Best solution to Ukraine's energy problem is missiles with range of 800 km or more 28.11.2022
Kazakhstan harvests over 21 mln tonnes of grain
ASTANA. Oct 6 (Interfax) – Kazakh farmers have harvested more than 21 million tonnes of grains and legumes, Kazakh Agriculture Minister Erbol Karashukeev told Interfax.
"The [grains and legumes] harvest is today 21 million tonnes in bunker weight. The harvest is expected to be completed soon," Karashukeev told journalists on Thursday.
The Agriculture Ministry forecasts that this year’s gross grain harvest will come to 18.3 million tonnes, including 13.4 million tonnes of wheat.
Kazakhstan harvested 16.4 million tonnes of grains and legumes in 2021 compared to 20.06 million tonnes in 2020 due to the droughts that hit a number of regions last year.