- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Kazakh Border Service reports increasing number of arrivals in Kazakhstan from Russia
ASTANA. Sept 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The number of foreign citizens arriving in Kazakhstan from Russia has been on the rise, the Kazakh National Security Committee’s Border Service said in a statement on Friday.
"An increased number of foreign citizens arriving in the Republic of Kazakhstan has been observed on the Kazakh-Russian border," the statement said.
"Thirty motor checkpoints are operating normally. Four of them are crowded due to the increased flow of passengers and vehicles. The situation is being closely monitored," it said.
The Border Service is providing security, law and order at the checkpoints together with the relevant authorities, it said.
"The interaction with the Russian Border Service has been organized," the statement said.