- Korniyenko to delegation of NATO Intl Secretariat: It's time to demonstrate results in Ukraine's application for membership in Alliance 31.03.2023
- Invaders shell Zaporizhia, Orikhiv; wound four – Yermak 31.03.2023
- Bucha's executions in cold-blood are part of Kremlin's plan to eliminate Ukrainians – European Commission's President 31.03.2023
- ICC, PGO to establish joint working groups to investigate war crimes 31.03.2023
- Zelenskyy takes part in raising state flag ceremony on restored flagpole in Bucha, presents mayor Hero City award 31.03.2023
JYSK opens eighth store in Lviv
KYIV. March 17 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Scandinavian chain of stores for home JYSK on March 16 opened a new store in Lviv in the Serebristy shopping center (37 Patona Street), increasing the number of network locations operating today in Ukraine to 84, the press service told the Interfax-Ukraine agency.
The press release states that this location has become the eighth chain store in the city. A shop with an area of 1,342 sq m is built in the modern concept of network 3.0 with appropriate lighting and spatial design, zonal placement of product categories for more comfortable shopping. The shop is equipped with a generator.
“This store has become the 84th operating in Ukraine. One more – and the network will reach the number that was before the start of the full-scale invasion. We plan that this will happen in May, along with the resumption of work of the JYSK store in the Rivera shopping center in Odesa,” said Yevhen Ivanytsia, the country director of JYSK in Ukraine.
In total, since the beginning of 2023, the JYSK chain has opened two new stores, and the opening of two more stores has also been announced – in May and June in Kolomyia and Kyiv, respectively.
JYSK is part of the family Lars Larsen Group. JYSK’s revenue in the fiscal year 2021/2022 was EUR 4.87 billion.
Today in Ukraine there are 84 JYSK stores and the online store jysk.ua. JYSK in Ukraine has a staff of over 800 employees.