- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
- Two Russian servicemen who fired Grad at Kozacha Lopan to appear before court – prosecutor's office 07.05.2022
Johnson announces another military aid package for Ukraine
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax) – British Prime Minister Boris Johnson in an address to the Verkhovna Rada announced the provision of assistance to Kyiv for GBP 300 million, MPs say.
"Boris Johnson appealed to the Verkhovna Rada. Volodymyr Zelensky answered him and spoke to the Verkhovna Rada for the first time since the beginning of the war," Oleksiy Honcharenko, a deputy of the European Solidarity faction, wrote in his Telegram channel, noting that Johnson announced a new military aid package, including missiles and counter-battery radars.
In turn, a member of the Holos faction, Yaroslav Zhelezniak, specified that Johnson announced the provision of new weapons and protective equipment for GBP300 million, including "radar for anti-artillery."
Earlier, the office of the British prime minister reported that London intends to provide Ukraine with military assistance for another GBP300 million ($375 million).