- Ukrainian volunteers face problem of bringing humanitarian aid into country – experts 22.05.2022
- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
JMMC recommends keeping to plan to raise oil output 432,000 bpd in June – sources
MOSCOW. May 5 (Interfax) – The OPEC+ Joint Ministerial Monitoring Committee (JMMC) is recommending that the alliance keep to its plan to raise the June oil production quota by 432,000 barrels per day, sources with knowledge of the meeting’s outcome told Interfax.
Despite a smooth increase in quotas since August 2021, OPEC+ countries cannot reach the level of oil production permitted by the quotas. OPEC+ countries fell 1.45 million bpd short the established production quotas in March.
The full OPEC+ ministerial meeting was due to begin at 2:30 p.m. Moscow time.