- NSDC sanctions to cover over 3,600 individuals, legal entities including Putin's children, relatives, oligarchs – Economy Ministry 01.10.2022
- Italy's Eni said Gazprom did not confirm to it gas supplies through Austria on Oct 1 01.10.2022
- Twenty two people, including 10 children, killed in car convoy shot by invaders in Kupiansk district of Kharkiv region – updated data of PGO 01.10.2022
- Georgia will never recognize pseudo-referendums on Ukrainian territories – MFA 01.10.2022
- Twenty four people, including 13 children, one pregnant woman, died in enemy shelling of convoy near Kurylivka in Kharkiv region 01.10.2022
It’s not enough for Ukraine to want peace, Russia must prioritize diplomacy over war in order to give peace a chance – Kuleba
KYIV. Sept 23 (Interfax-Ukraine) – It is not enough that Ukraine wants peace, Russia should give priority to diplomacy, not war, so that peace has a chance, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said.
“No other nation in the world craves for peace more than Ukraine. President Zelensky was very outspoken about it yesterday. We have never wanted anything but peace and stable development. We have never wanted this war and never chose it! We simply want to live a normal life. But it’s not enough for Ukraine to want peace. Russia must prioritize diplomacy over war in order to give peace a chance. What we see instead is Russian leadership seeking a military solution only,” Kuleba said at a meeting of the UN Security Council in New York on Thursday.
The minister pointed out that Russian diplomats are directly aiding Russian soldiers, because their lies incite crimes and cover them up.
“Apparently the only thing in today’s address by Russia in this flow of lies is the inappropriate slang used when mentioning a President of a foreign country, the President of Ukraine. I also noted today that Russian diplomats flee almost as exactly as Russian soldiers,” Kuleba noted.