- Moldova extends coronavirus state of emergency until Jan 15 29.11.2021
- SBU INVESTIGATING PROCEEDING ON PREPARATION BY UKRAINE'S, RUSSIA'S CITIZENS OF ACTION AIMED AT ACQUISITION OF STATE POWER – PRESS SERVICE 29.11.2021
- Kuleba: Ukraine takes very seriously info available to govt about potential coup, to share it with partners 29.11.2021
- UN predicts reduction in Ukraine's population to 35 mln by 2050 29.11.2021
- NATO Secretary General threatens Russia with economic, political consequences in case of 'aggression against Ukraine' 29.11.2021
Issue of sequence of parliamentary, presidential elections in competence of Constitutional Court – Zelensky
KYIV. Nov 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Members of parliament can apply to the Constitutional Court of Ukraine for an explanation of the order in which the presidential and parliamentary elections should be held, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has said.
"I believe that MPs will appeal to the Constitutional Court if they want, and the Constitutional Court should answer. I believe that this is the right decision. If the question is in the Constitution, then who should answer," Zelensky said at a press marathon on Friday, answering the question of whether he or someone from the entourage will initiate changes in the sequence of parliamentary and presidential elections.