- Biden says he plans to discuss with Zelensky issue of arms supplies 31.01.2023
- One child, one man killed, five more civilians wounded amid enemy shelling of Bakhmut on Tues – prosecutor's office 31.01.2023
- Meeting of European Commission with Ukrainian govt to be catalyst for further initiatives for years to come – high-ranking EC official 31.01.2023
- U.S. may announce new military assistance package to Ukraine soon – White House 31.01.2023
- Ukraine fully fulfils its intl obligations, incl Ottawa Convention, has already destroyed 3 mln anti–personnel mines – MFA 31.01.2023
Israeli FM accepts invitation to visit Kyiv – media
KYIV. Jan 19 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Israeli Foreign Minister Eli Cohen has accepted the invitation of the Ukrainian Foreign Minister to visit Kyiv, The Times of Israel reports.
“Cohen would become the most senior Israeli official to visit [Ukraine] since the war started 11 months ago,” the message reads.
Cohen also pledged to permanently reopen Israel’s embassy in Kyiv within 60 days.
Separately, Cohen noted Russia’s use of Iranian weapons for attacks against Ukraine and called on Kyiv to join the fight against the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.