- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Israel to provide Ukraine with loan guarantees of up to $200 mln for healthcare, civil infrastructure projects – FM
KYIV. Feb 16 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Israel intends to provide loan guarantees of up to $200 million for the implementation of healthcare and civil infrastructure projects in Ukraine, Israeli Foreign Minister Eli Cohen said.
“Over the past year, Israel has provided significant humanitarian assistance to Ukraine, including the deployment of the Shining Star field hospital,” he recalled at a joint press conference with Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba in Kyiv.
In addition, Cohen assured that Israel intends to continue supporting Ukraine. In particular, he announced loan guarantees of up to $200 million for Israeli projects in the field of healthcare and civilian infrastructure.
He also announced that Israel would help Ukraine to develop a smart early warning system.
“I am proud to support Ukraine during these difficult times,” Cohen said.