- Yermak: There are great expectations from conference on Ukraine's restoration in Rome 30.03.2023
- Complaint filed with police, Culture Ministry's Commission to continue its work in Lavra tomorrow – Tkachenko 30.03.2023
- Ukraine ready to take back deported Ukrainian orphans on Russia's border with any EU country – Vereschuk 30.03.2023
- Issue of Putin's possible visit to Turkey being worked out; no official confirmation – Ukraine's Ambassador 30.03.2023
- Kremlin outraged by China's lack of support for Russian aggression against Ukraine – Kuleba in FT interview 30.03.2023
Investments not to come to Ukraine without liberation of Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk regions – Danilov
KYIV. March 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDC) Oleksiy Danilov has said that the refusal to liberate Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk regions will lead to serious problems with investments in the country after the war.
“If everything is like in Moldova, if the territorial integrity is not restored, no one will invest money. There will be no investments,” he said during the telethon on Tuesday.
“Proposals to leave Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk regions alone cannot be accepted. We have a Constitution, it has defined the borders,” he stressed.
At the same time, he acknowledged that “proposals for the ‘Korean’ option will be on the agenda.” “We see that the Russian Federation is running out of steam. Not everyone understands what to do with Russia, a difficult stage begins,” Danilov said.
“Russia is fragmenting. This process cannot be stopped,” he said.