- At UN General Assembly, Poland's President said about unfair attitude of northern Europe countries to Ukraine 22.09.2021
- Zelensky not changing his schedule in New York due to assassination attempt on his aide 22.09.2021
- Zelensky considers reaction of various political, financial groups to limit their influence in Ukraine as likely version of attempt on Shefir 22.09.2021
- Official exchange rates for CIS as of September 22 22.09.2021
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 23/09/21 22.09.2021
Interpipe declares $230 mln in dividends in H1 2021
KYIV. Sept 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The international vertically integrated pipe and wheel company Interpipe declared dividends in the amount of $230 million in January-June of this year, according to the company’s interim report on Monday.
According to it, for the specified period, dividends were paid in the amount of $190 million. There is no information on the timing of the payment of the remaining $40 million in the document.
In the first half of 2020, no dividends were declared or paid.
Interpipe also reported that in January-June 2021 it attracted $300 million from borrowings, at the same time it paid $6.47 million, while in January-June 2020 there were no borrowings, and payments on previously attracted debts amounted to $121 million.