- Putin disagrees with Erdogan on UN SC reform: veto right cannot be scrapped 21.10.2021
- Zaporizhia Iron Ore Plant increases production of iron ore by 7.1% in Jan-Sept 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's military development by NATO already taking place, it's real threat for Russia – Putin 21.10.2021
- Congress of Servant of People party to be held in mid-November – Korniyenko 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No one tells me which TV programs to attend 21.10.2021
Interfax-Ukraine to host press conference 'Searches in local govt bodies: who is most under pressure from central govt. Presentation of results of monitoring study of court decisions'
On Monday, October 18, at 10.30, the press center of the Interfax-Ukraine news agency will host press conference entitled "Searches in local govt bodies: who is most under pressure from central govt. Presentation of results of monitoring study of court decisions." Participants include Head of the Committee of Voters of Ukraine (CVU) Oleksiy Koshel; Deputy Director General of the Committee of Voters of Ukraine Natalia Linnyk (8/5a Reitarska Street). The broadcast will be available on the YouTube channel of Interfax-Ukraine. Due to quarantine restrictions, the number of seats in the press center is limited. Admission of journalists requires registration on the spot.