- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Interfax-Ukraine to host press conference 'How to make govt system open, intolerant of corruption: city level'
On Thursday, September 16, at 13.30, the press center of the Interfax-Ukraine news agency will host press conference entitled "How to make govt system open, intolerant of corruption: city level" on modern technologies for overcoming corruption in large cities of Ukraine, on digitalization, simplification of bureaucratic procedures, as well as on how to make the city government more open and intolerant of corruption in the city of Kharkiv." Participants Director of the Institute of Global Strategies Vadym Karasiov; political expert and analyst Oleksandr Kochetkov (8/5a Reitarska Street). The broadcast will be available on the YouTube channel of Interfax-Ukraine. Due to quarantine restrictions, the number of seats in the press center is limited. Admission of journalists requires registration on the spot.