- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
In Ukraine, almost 12% of citizens fully vaccinated against COVID-19 – MP Sovsun
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In Ukraine, almost 12% of citizens are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus disease COVID-19, MP from the Holos faction Inna Sovsun said.
"Vaccination has failed – just 12% of Ukrainians are fully vaccinated," Sovsun was quoted as saying by the Holos party’s press service.
At the same time, the MP drew attention to the fact that the Servant of the People faction registered a bill in the Verkhovna Rada (No. 6052), which proposes to distribute, in particular, UAH 28 billion in additional customs revenues, of which UAH 15 billion will be spent on repair of highways of the national importance.
"Do you know how much money the government has allocated for oxygen stations for the whole summer? In the regions they say – nothing. It is offered to allocate additional UAH 87 million for the Ministry of Health. And I suspect that this is not for oxygen stations, otherwise it would be written in an explanatory note. I have no words to comment on it," the MP said.
She also said that the state is not going to allocate money to help entrepreneurs with the new lockdown, to equip schools with computers for distance learning – as well.
"At the same time, subventions for the districts are provided at amount of UAH 4 billion, which is actually financing the loyalty of the majoritarians. Obviously, hospitals will have to breathe asphalt," the Holos MP said.