- At UN General Assembly, Poland's President said about unfair attitude of northern Europe countries to Ukraine 22.09.2021
- Zelensky not changing his schedule in New York due to assassination attempt on his aide 22.09.2021
- Zelensky considers reaction of various political, financial groups to limit their influence in Ukraine as likely version of attempt on Shefir 22.09.2021
- Official exchange rates for CIS as of September 22 22.09.2021
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 23/09/21 22.09.2021
In near future, Diia to notify users which bank checks their credit history and why – Fedorov
KYIV. Sept 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine Mykhailo Fedorov says that in the near future Diia will launch a service to notify users on which bank and why it checks their credit history.
In a few weeks we will launch the service in Diia, it will be available to all users. If someone tries to take a loan from you, you will receive an alert and notification that your information is being checked, which bank is checking and why is checking your credit history," Fedorov said in the Podrobytsi Tyzhnia (Details of the Week) program on the Inter TV channel on Sunday.
In addition, the Minister said that many new digital services, related to receiving subsidies, utilities and social services, will be presented at the forthcoming Diia Summit.
As previously reported, Fedorov said that the "white" hackers have not yet been able to identify vulnerabilities in the Diia.