- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
In liberated Novofontanka, Mykolaiv region, two local residents found tortured – PGO
KYIV. May 3 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Two residents of the village of Novofontanka, Bashtansky district, Mykolaiv region, liberated from Russian occupation in mid-March, were found dead with signs of torture, the Prosecutor General’s of Ukraine reports in Telegram on Tuesday.
"The bodies of two local residents were found in a common grave with traces of gunshot wounds and torture. One of the men had his legs tied. Traces of the Russian military were found nearby. The exact cause of death will be established based on the results of a forensic medical examination," the report says.
Under the procedural leadership of Bashtanka District Prosecutor’s Office, criminal proceedings are being investigated on the fact of violation of the laws and customs of war (Article 438 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine).