- Ukraine waiting for third plane with lethal weapons from USA – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Australia not to send troops to Ukraine, ready to aid in cybersecurity – FM 25.01.2022
- Kyiv Administration’s first dpty head Povoroznyk served with charges in ‘land plot for NSDC’ case – Klitschko 25.01.2022
- Volunteer formations to be deployed in small settlements, if necessary – Reznikov 25.01.2022
- Japanese Embassy does not plan to evacuate its staff or their families from Ukraine 25.01.2022
In case of sanctions against Russia, USA to strive to prevent this from hitting global economy – media
WASHINGTON. Jan 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The U.S. Administration supports a proposed bill by Democratic senators that would provide sanctions against Russia in the event of an attack on Ukraine, but will strive to ensure that these measures do not negatively affect the global economy, Bloomberg said on Wednesday, citing unnamed U.S. officials.
The agency said the United States will also seek to limit the impact of any sanctions against Russia on the global economy. According to the publication, the interlocutors of the journalists said that if restrictive measures are introduced, Washington will strive to avoid short-term interruptions in energy supplies.