- Venediktova on investigation into An-26 plane crash near Chuhuiv: Case is about to be submitted to court 25.09.2021
- Russian ships complete exercise in Black Sea, returning to their home bases 25.09.2021
- Five people die in road accident in Hungary, incl. two Ukrainians – media 25.09.2021
- Razumkov admits deliberate violation of Rada rules during adoption of law on de-oligarchisation 25.09.2021
- Kharkiv city election committee registers six candidates for position of mayor 25.09.2021
In 2022, funding for medicine in Ukraine should be doubled compared to 2021 – opinion
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Funding for the health care system in the 2022 state budget should be doubled compared to 2021, member of the Parliament Committee on Public Health, Medical Assistance and Medical Insurance Olha Stefanishyna said.
"The state budget for 2022 should provide at least twice as much for the financing of medicine as in 2021," she wrote on Facebook.
"UAH 268 million is 5% of GDP, which the government should allocate for the Medical Guarantees Program by law. This amount of funds would help increase doctors’ salaries, equip hospitals and improve the quality of services," she said.
According to her, the draft state budget for 2022 will be presented at a government meeting on Wednesday.