- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
Implementation of law On National Resistance considered at Supreme Commander-in-Chief’s HQ – Zelensky
KYIV. Jan 20 (Interfax-Ukraine) – President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky has held a meeting of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief’s Headquarters on Thursday.
“A few hours ago, I held a regular meeting of the Staff. New members of the meeting were involved. In particular, Acting Minister of Internal Affairs, Head of the National Police of Ukraine Ihor Klymenko. He is in control of everything that depends on the Ministry of Internal Affairs system in terms of our defense and security,” the president said in his video address on Thursday night.
Also, according to him, the heads of some regional military administrations also took part in the meeting of the Staff to report on the implementation of the law on national resistance. These are the Volyn, Zhytomyr, Kyiv, Chernihiv, Sumy, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhia and Odesa regional military administrations. “I think the reason for such geography is clear,” Zelensky said.
Of course, the Commander-in-Chief and the commander of the hottest operational direction at the front – Khortytsia – reported to the Staff.
“We are taking appropriate steps to strengthen our units in the battle for Donbas,” the president said.